garden chores
















Mowing, feeding, raking, looking for nuts

Happy Weekend!

19 comments

  1. Looks like heaven ~ enjoy!

    I bought myself a push mower last year and talk about a work out! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look extremely chic as you garden Janet - love the sunnies and the garden looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who was taking the pix? I hope they put down the camera at some point and helped out.

    I hired someone to do my mulching for the first time ever this year. Now I don't know how I'm going to lose that winter weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a nut!
    Looks great, Janet. Love the gravel pathway. Your gardening boots are far more chic than mine but I do love my flowery Bogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, your garden and blooms are beautiful. you look so stylistically chic in your garden outfit...i am glad cecilia is doing well and i will stop by her blog to say hello. you have a great weekend! maryann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is beautiful Janet! And so are you! xoxoTrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's much bigger than I expected. What a nice space. I wish I could add on to my garden. Have a great weekend! steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. The Ikea zebra is actually sheep skin painted to look like zebra. They did a very real looking job on the stripes, but I know this won't work for you.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great boots Janet and I have a push mower as well...I love the sound of the reels as they turn and trim!
    It feels great to be out in the garden after the winter...although your weather is milder than ours so you might be able to garden more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to see you working in the garden... the best dynamic meditation in the whole world!!!!! How I love to work in the garden too!!!!!
    Please post as many pictures of your garden as you can...mine is going to sleep soon...
    Cariños,
    Maria Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say that you be careful with your back when you are mowing the lawn, don´t get hurt my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh beautiful. I'm almost too old for my push mower, but I have a picture of me pushing one when I was 7 months pregnant that I will keep forever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG a squirrel! You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look like your going at a good pace pushing that mower! I love it!
    Your garden is beautiful, I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love yard work. Things are just starting to green up here. Looks fun/tiring/satisfying. Love your yard. I am seriously coming for a visit. :)

    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell how much I enjoyed browsing here :) I love the quote at the bottom of this page too ... "We all love animals. Why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?" Great question!!! Lol ... My daughter & I talk about this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your garden J, it is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

kindness is never out of style.

Back to Top