Everlane Blazer and Editor Boot Review

Gifted from Everlane



Good morning lovelies.  I feel so put together and am so not used to that.  This blazer and boot combo is sorta magical.  The blazer is the first new piece of outerwear in my wardrobe in like forever.  Everlane asked if I'd be interested in reviewing it and the boots and I was ever so happy to do so.





Just look at this Editor Boot.  I hate to use the word sexy but it kinda is, in an old lady way.  It's no stiletto (thank God) but it is sleek and so comfortable.  They say it runs narrow but it feels normal to me.  I'm a 7 and these are 7's.  They feel like I'm walking in flats.  They come in black, bone and this chocolate suede.  Each pair is hand crafted in Italy at this factory that has 32 employees.  So this is a special pair of boots.




This Oversized Double Breasted Blazer was something that has really surprised me.  I didn't think I was in the market for a blazer but I remember taking notes on my wardrobe last winter and writing that it would be nice to have something warm to wear that wasn't a full length coat.  This is it.  So cute, warm, beautifully tailored and stylish.  What's not to love?




I'm wearing it with this Classic White Oxford from American Apparel and a pair of black high rise skinnies.  Oh and my vintage Gucci handbag.  I feel like I should be doing something really important rather than a trip to Trader Joes.  x

PS - Huge Choose What you Pay Sale going on Now

Lots of pretty things...

https://www.everlane.com/products/womens-cashmere-crew2-frostdonegal?collection=womens-sale

https://www.everlane.com/products/womens-cashmere-ovrszd-rnd-v-ivory?collection=womens-sale

https://www.everlane.com/products/womens-cashmere-crop-mockneck-camel?collection=womens-sale

https://www.everlane.com/products/womens-lw-ft-shrnkn-hoodie-offwhite?collection=womens-sale

https://www.everlane.com/products/womens-seersucker-picnic-dress-bluewhitewidestripe?collection=womens-sale

https://www.everlane.com/products/womens-jpnese-goweave-ss-wrap-dress-rose?collection=womens-sale



19 comments

  1. Looking good, Janet.

    In my book a trip to TJ's is important. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the suede soft on these or does it rub your ankle ? I have the boss boot in suede and it rubs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! When I saw your 1st photo & had not yet scrolled down to your text, I thought, "Janet's outfit looks so pulled together!" & those were almost your exact words! When I switched over to the blazer description on the Everlane site, the model looks sort of frumpy in the blazer (in my opinion), but you look FABULOUS so I do agree with the other women who have said you should be a model for Everlane!! If this outfit makes you feel sexy, confident & fantastic, who cares where you are going?!! Sending love & hugs to you, my dear! Katie from Huntington Beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look! You wear it well. It's nice to see the shoulder seams up at the shoulders ... as opposed to the ones that say they are oversized but are really just too big all around.

    Everlane should consider adding you for their Fashion Over 60 gal IMHO ... as they do seem to use various shapes and sizes for their models ...

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the blazer is so well-made and looks way more expensive than the price. i have to always remember that everlane cut out so many middlemen that is how they produce quality products for a lot less. and yes, that would be wonderful but highly unlikely! lol x

      Delete
  5. Look good feel good! So lovely and super stylish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u candlewick. some days i force myself to dress better than i feel and it helps. a lot. x

      Delete
  6. Best dressed shopper in Trader Joe's! Everlane's clothes look like they're made for you. I'm enjoying your frequent posts, Janet. Hope you're doing ok. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u kathy. i'm hanging in there. tomorrow is 6mos since he passed. ugh. so so hard. x

      Delete
  7. You look great in everything, but I think this is my favorite. It's all perfect!

    Anita ~ the cabin on the creek
    ...all is grace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Plus it seems you are happy wearing these lovely pieces.
    It's a joy to frequently hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u linda. it helps me some days to get dressed up a little. so easy to stay in my comfy clothes and hibernate but not always good for my spirit to do that. x

      Delete

kindness is never out of style.

Back to Top