Everlane alpaca sweater


Gifted from Everlane




Hello dear friends.  Just a quick post to let you know that today only if you purchase one of Everlane's softer than air Alpaca Crew knit sweater they will give you $10 off a future purchase.  The sweater is slightly oversized which I love.  It's incredibly soft and cozy.  Perfect for cold days.  I got my usual size small and it has just the perfect slouchy fit.  I chose the color almond because it goes with everything in my closet.




I am still struggling getting over this darn sickness.  I went back to the doctor on Tuesday and she informed me that I have a virus on top of the strep throat.  I have so little energy.  Yesterday it rained all day and I only got dressed to go out and get the mail.

I am feeling a bit better this morning so I hope to be in better shape soon!  How are all you guys doing?  Staying well I hope. x



14 comments

  1. Oh that sweater looks so very cozy!
    There are so many colds and coughs going around here too. My husband is ill and has had a cough for two weeks now...i hope you get better soon. Take care.
    Great choice of colour on the sweater too ! Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cozy sweater. I hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Janet,

    That soft looking sweater is beautiful on you. It looks really good with the jeans. So sorry you are still sick. I am sending a little prayer now for you to get well soon.

    Sincerely,
    Debra of SENC

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a horrible double whammy. and with strep it's probably hard to eat. but try. you don't need to lose any weight darling bean. hope you feel well again soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tammy. thank u. i do have an appetite so no worry about me losing weight. x

      Delete
  5. My daughter finished her antibiotic for her strep throat and was feeling good and then a few days ago she starting feeling sick again and had horrible pain in her ears. It turns out both her ears are infected, so now she's on a decongestant and back on antibiotics, but with a 10 day dose instead of the 5 days from before for strep.

    This cold/strep thing is horrible, I know my daughter has been feeling miserable. Feel better soon, okay?

    D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here D. felt good for like 2 days and then the sore throat headache and cough returned. the doc said it was a virus on top of the strep so did not prescribe more antibiotics. as of today i have one good day then i'm wiped out the next. so hard to get anything done rn. x hope your daughter gets better soon.

      Delete
  6. So sorry you have the sore throat and illness - get well soon! Your almond sweater is just beautiful, and you wear it with such style and elegance. It will be a favourite through the Winter season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u patricia. it's turning into a favorite for me! x

      Delete

kindness is never out of style.

Back to Top