Hello there. Before I get into the grocery shopping I'd like to say that this month has been a hectic one in that we have aging and ailing relatives 700 miles away and we've been back and forth so much...well everything is a little out of whack around here.
So the total is $31.29. I was excited because the .99 store had wine stocked. It was $2.99 a bottle and I've been wanting to try their wines. I will wait til after Lent and let you know how it is. If they continue to stock it I'll pick up more to try all in the name of research...for you.
Also, the lovely Jen from the blog, Dwell on these Things has tagged me in an 11 things about me thing. Remember when these types of posts went around and around on the internet? I haven't seen one in years so I thought why not? Hard to imagine there are 11 things you don't know about me but lets give it a swirl.
1. This blog is just a small part of my life. I think most blogs are that way.
2. And yet knowing that, I still find myself jealous of other bloggers lives.
3. My closet, drawers, kitchen and life get messy just like yours does.
4. I skip exercise when I'm too tired or not in the mood and feel pretty guilty about it.
5. I have a good marriage but we sometimes fight, shout and give ea other the silent treatment.
6. I'm feeling a blogging break coming on.
7. I hope to one day be and extra in a Wes Anderson movie. I've always wanted to be a Tenenbaum.
8. I try to put the best pictures I can up of my house and garden and then worry that you think I'm perfect.
9. I fight being lazy every single day.
10. I think I'd make an excellent recluse.
11. I can't think of another one. Whoops, just thought of one. I'm quick to anger but working hard on that.
Thank you Jen! And if you'd like to join in on the 11 thing thing...then do!
Hope to be back later with a post on organizing the bedroom/closet.
See you soonish.