The lovely Daryl at vermont cottage recently bestowed this sweet award to me. I am truly honored that anyone would do such a thing! I'm surprised that anyone would even take the time to read what I have to say. Please visit her blog and see the beautiful things she has done renovating her cottage. Thank you Daryl for the kind gesture.
The rules are: I must brag about the award. Link back to those who gave it to me. Share 10 honest things about me, and give the award to 7 more bloggers. So here it goes.
1. Black and white have always been my favorite colors.
2. I cannot live with clutter.
3. Being a vegan is hard.
4. I wish I had less, not more.
5. I believe that raising 3 sons is my biggest and best accomplishment.
6. I have the best friends in the whole world.
7. I often fantasize about becoming a hermit.
8. I don't have a cell phone.
9. Living in this small house is a dream come true.
10. I've spent too much of my life concerned with what others think.
Now for the fun part. I get to nominate 7 other blogs that I love and/or that inspire me. The hard part will be narrowing it down to 7. If you are on this list, I love reading what you have to say and viewing the beautiful pictures that you post. So congratulations ladies and please everyone, go check out their blogs, they are amazing.