joni liked it

I'm sure anyone who has read my little blog also reads Joni's blog, http://www.cotedetexas.blogspot.com/
If not you must stop reading this instant and go see what a professional blog looks like. She is the best of the best! Her posts are like reading great magazine articles that cover all the details and have tons of pictures. That is why I am so humbled that she showed my little kitchen remodel on her blog yesterday. The other readers homes that she showcased were amazing. I'm shocked that I was even in the group of such talented people. Thank you Joni for your kind words.

8 comments

  1. nanadotes@blogspot.comAugust 30, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    Janet...your whole house should be on there!
    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that kitchen looked familiar!! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with nanadotes... your whole house is fabulous... so creative.. I just love it... it is so welcoming... sit down and have a glass of wine.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, your kitchen is very beautiful, and I´m sure it deserves to be in cotedetexas blogspot... what an honour!!
    congratulations
    María Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just discovered your blog through Vermont Cottage (Daryl) and I think your kitchen is darling, as is your entire cottage. Love the choices you made! I repainted my cabinets white this year and I am so glad I did!

    Smiles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also just found your blog through Vermont Cottage and was delighted to see that you live in my hometown of Redlands! There are so many beautiful old homes and buildings there. I miss it! My favorite public places are the A.K.Smiley library and the post office on Brookside. And of coures I also love the plentiful beautiful homes. Your cottage is gorgeous, and I adore your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Boldness in your simplicity. Beauty. Function. You did it !!

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete

kindness is never out of style.

Back to Top